3 Reasons Why January is the Best Month To Buy a Car


Most people would not think to make a big purchase, like a car, with the holidays right around the corner. However, January is one of the best times of the year for buying a new or used car in Boise, Idaho. While it may seem counterintuitive, at least three reasons make the winter month so beneficial for car buyers.
  1. Favorable Terms - The primary reason that January is the best time to buy a car is because of the favorable terms. At the end of the year, salespeople are pushing to increase their sales to reach bonuses and ensure they have a happy New Year. Many dealers offer significant rewards to the salesperson with the best numbers for the month. With the added incentives, you are likely to find amicable terms without much back and forth.
  2. Excess Inventory - Even used car dealers want to eliminate excess inventory to make room for newer models. Because dealerships are looking to liquidate as much as possible ahead of the new year, you will often come across yearend deals. The drive to make room for new inventory means that you will find lower than average prices for some makes on the lots. Don’t let low prices deter you from a good deal. There is nothing wrong with these lower-priced models; they are likely just a year or two older than the dealer wants.
  3. After Christmas Slow Down - After splurging on gift ideas for relatives and friends, most people are not in a hurry to make any purchases after the holidays. Car salespeople and dealers know this. Typically, January and February are the slowest times of the year for dealerships. Because car lots understand the ebb and flow of the year, they want to make as much as possible before the slowdown period, which again bodes well for consumers. To pad their pockets, dealerships and salespeople will make amazing bargain deals to increase the amount of inventory going out, allowing you to get a new or used vehicle for a steal.
If you are in the market for a new or used car, don’t wait for warmer weather. The best time of year to buy is January.

Comments

  1. I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Mr Pedro on this topic.
    Mr Pedro and his loan company gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Mr Pedro on a loan platform so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. With God willing they granted me a loan of 500,000.00 USD. The loan request that my banks here in Ecuador have turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Email/ Contact if you wish to apply for a loan from them.
    pedroloanss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4 Advantages of Buying a Used Car

Driving Tips for a Safe Halloween